- What Brought You To Kore?
I just moved in the area and I was looking to get back to working out and you posted your free 4th of July boot camp and I said OK F it I'll go! So I go by myself walk up and I did my 1st class and I was like oh man what did I just do!? I felt a little intimidated in the beginning but I was like OK I lived through this let's do it again!
2. What would you say to people that might be afraid of trying out a class?
3. How does working out at Kore make you feel? How has it benefited you?
4. What do you love most about Kore?
5. How do you stay motivated to keep coming?
I keep motivated in so many ways, by knowing the long term effects of staying active, and for my family, and that after losing 85lbs going from a size 18 to a size 7 with the help of Kore kicking my butt every time I show up, with the support of my friends iv made at the gym! That with everything I have accomplished I don't ever want to go back! That's what keeps me motivated